His Will Not Mine was created to faithfully serve The Lord and Others.
1) We desire to serve first, by sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a lost and dying world. We have a great passion to "GO" and make disciples of all nations, as commanded by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (Mathew 28:16-20)
2) We desire to serve through teaching, both academically and biblically. We have a passion for teaching them to observe all that our Lord Jesus has commanded us. (Matthew 28:20)
3) We desire to feed those that are hungry, both physically to nourish the undernourished bodies and spiritually to nourish those that are spiritually starving.
4) We desire to take care of the orphans by providing a stable home for those without homes, to feed them, educate them, and love them as commanded by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (James 1:27)
5) We desire to provide the need for medical care, to help these children that otherwise have no access to medical care. Malaria is a real threat and affects every child in Liberia. Yellow fever and typhoid are lurking around every corner. The lack of nutrition has devastating effects.
THESE CHILDREN NEED YOUR HELP
The economy of Liberia is extremely underdeveloped, largely due to the First Liberian Civil War from 1989–96. Liberia itself is one of the poorest and least developed countries in the world. There are no words to describe how many of these children suffer daily. Many parents work extremely hard just to provide a bowl of rice. Many children have lost their parents to many different circumstances and are desperately in need of help.
IT TAKES A VILLAGE
These are our brothers and sisters. They need our help.
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their affliction, and to keep oneself unstained from the world. James 1:27
How will you respond?
WE LOVE AND NEED OUR LOCAL FAMILY WITHOUT YOU OUR MISSION WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE. WE THANK GOD FOR THOSE WHO HAVE AND CONTINUE TO PARTNER WITH US TOGETHER WE ARE IMPACTING THE NATIONS FOR HIS GLORY